Octopy is a lightweight PHP web framework inspired by Laravel framework and its use is almost like Laravel. For people who build web sites using PHP. Its goal is to enable you to develop projects much faster than you could if you were writing code from scratch, by providing a rich set of libraries for commonly needed tasks, as well as a simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries. Octopy lets you creatively focus on your project by minimizing the amount of code needed for a given task.
With several features such as:
- Database Migration
- Dependency Injection
- Exception Handler
- Octopy Console
- Octopy Template Engine
and much more.
In addition to the features above this framework is very lightweight, only measuring less than 1.5 megabytes because there is no dependency on other packages, but you are free to use packages from outside using composer.
Octopy is right for you if:
- You are not interested in large framework like Laravel.
- You eschew complexity, favoring simple solutions.
- You need broad compatibility with standard hosting accounts that run a variety of PHP versions and configurations.
- You need clear, thorough documentation.
- You need exceptional performance.
- You want a framework that requires nearly zero configuration.
- You want a framework with a small footprint.
- You want a framework with zero dependencies.
- You want fast debugging.
- You want to create a database structure quickly.
- You want to make things that are often made quickly.